Bad News Letter


Bad News Letter

Dear Bill,
Your invitation for me to act as chairperson for BCCJ’s upcoming Annual Auction Dinner is an honor. I enjoyed serving in that role last year. Your members are an excellent group with great ideas, and it was a privilege to work with them.
This year I am involved in developing a new department here at the clinic that is taking up all my time. As much as I would enjoy working with BCCJ again, I am afraid that I wouldn’t be able to give the duties the attention the project deserves.
Perhaps I may suggest one of my colleagues who would have the time to do the job the way it ought to be done. Give me a call if you are interested, and I will be happy to suggest some names for you. We want the industry to be well represented.
I wish you and the committee great success in achieving this year’s goal.



Regards,


Devi 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Manfaat Daun Sirsak Sebagai Obat

how to remove stains of acne scars

How to make Dali ni Horbo