English Correspondence Letter 5



Pematangsiantar, March 13rd, 2018

To my friend Susi
In Jambi   
           
            Hello sus.. how are you? I hope you will be ok there.

            In the last letter, you ask me about my major in Nommensen Universtity right and why I choose that major. My major in this university is English Department. Why I choose this major, because you know me so well that I do not like to study English right. But I choose this major, because my family suggest this major to me. At the first time, it so hard for me but I try to love my mojor until this time. And how about you sus, why you choose IT to be your major?

            Ok sus, if you have read it reply it soon ya…see you.


Your friend



Devi Nababan

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Insert Video into Youtube

The Benefit and The content of Green Beans

Tips Overcoming Hair Loss