Request Letter


REQUEST LETTER


Pematangsiantar, May 05, 2018

To: Mr. Daniel
In Medan

Dear Mr.Daniel,
I am writing to ask whether it would be possible for you to provide a reference for me. As you know, I studied in this University for 3 years, during which time I maintained a perfect attendance record and earned high scores on my study. If you would be able to attest about my qualifications for my study, I would sincerely appreciate it.
I am in the process of getting a scholarship and a positive reference from you would enhance my prospecs of achieving my goals. I need to have my list of references ready to submit by June 16,2018.
For your good attention I say thank you.


Signature,


Devi

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Insert Video into Youtube

The Benefit and The content of Green Beans

Tips Overcoming Hair Loss